NANOTEXNOLOGY 2021 will be a Hybrid event, combining both Live (On-site) and Virtual (On-line) presentations and participation.
Visit the event website for details.
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe and it includes the premier and Internationally established events:
- International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN21) 6-9 July
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE21) 5-8 July
- International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D21) 7-8 July
- International Summer Schools "N&N, OE & Nanomedicine" (ISSON21) 3-10 July
- NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2021, 5-9 July
- Business Forum, 6-8 July
- Matchmaking Event, 7 July
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
More details: here