As a tradition this event will focus on security issues within the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, thus, within Horizon Europe! The event will be structured around several interesting keynote speeches, panel discussions and a brokerage event, all related to the first calls of the "Civil Security for Society" cluster!
What to know?
The SMI2G event 2021 will take place online because of the worldwide situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic and, therefore, several novelties are foreseen. There won't be the usual pitch sessions like the ones organised during the physical events; participants will have the opportunity to send their pitch presentations (according to a standard template) and PPTs will be collected and categorized per call and published on this website. Then, all participants will book their bilateral meetings with the owners of the pitch presentations more interesting to them or, otherwise, book their bilateral meetings as always, contacting people and organisations with the skills and competencies they are looking for.
Cluster 3 call topics will be put into the B2Match system (for bilateral meetings' appointment phase) as soon as the official Cluster 3 Work Programme will be published by the European Commission.
You can use as a reference doc, the draft version (please, remind that this is only a draft version, not even a pre-publication and things might change until the official publication and launch of the calls) of the work programme available on this page index.cfm (europa.eu)
The whole registration will be managed here, on the B2Match website and will imply:
- the registration to follow the panel sessions and the keynote speeches,
- the registration to the brokerage event,
- the registration to follow on or more of the success-stories sessions.
- The different sessions will be hosted on Webex (up to 1000 participants - registration will be on a first come first serve basis) and only people that have registered will receive the link to access. Sessions will be recorded and the recording will be available after the event.
- The bilateral meetings will be hosted on B2Match (NOT ON WEBEX) and participants registered will receive the link.
More details: here