The European Innovation Council (EIC) Pathfinder and the Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) programme are organising this Info Day to present their funding opportunitites for 2019: FET Open for Research and Innovation Actions and Innovation Launchpad Projects, and the FET Proactive topics, including EIC transition to innovation activitites. It will also offer a platform for presentations of draft ideas for proposals and networking.
The link to the reference document containing these funding opportunitites is here (sections FET-Open and FET-Proactive)
This event will be videostreamed and recorded.
The Information Day will cover:
- presentation of the EIC Pathfinder FET Open and FET Proactive topics
- information on how to prepare and submit a FET Open and FET Proactive proposal, on the evaluation process and on relevant evaluation criteria
- opportunity for a very short presentation by potential applicants (max. 5 min, 1-3 slides) on a novel idea for a proposal with the aim of identifying potential partners.
- 08:00 Registration (from 8:00 onwards)
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:10 Why a European Innovation Council (EIC)?
- 09:20 EIC Enhanced Pilot in Horizon 2020
- 09:30 Q&A
- 09:45 EIC Pathfinder/FET in EIC Enhanced Pilot
- 10:00 Applying for the Pathfinder in Horizon 2020: proposal guidelines and submission procedures
- 10:20 Q&A
- 10:30 Coffee
- 11:00 EIC Pathfinder/FET Proactive topics
- 11:00 Sub-topic (a) Human-centric AI
- 11:15 Sub-topic (b) Implantable Autonomous Devices and Materials
- 11:30 Sub-topic (c) Breakthrough zero-emissions energy generation for full decarbonisation
- 11:45 Q&A
- 12:00 EIC Transition to Innovation Activities
- 12:15 EIC Pathfinder/FET Open (including Research and Innovations actions and Innovation Launchpad)
- 12:30 Q&A
- 12:45 Lunch time - please make your own arrangements
- 14:00 Proposers’ forum - Short presentations on potential proposals/ networking
- 17:00 End of meeting
Contact information: FET mailbox
Registration for this Info Day: here