The European Commission is investing almost €30 billion in research and innovation within 2018-2020 years under Horizon 2020. Also, on 25 July, the European Commission has published an update of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-2020. Most parts of the Work Programme have been amended by minor details within existing topics, shifts of budget as well as some new topics and other actions. You can read more about Work Programme 2018-2020 at the Horizon 2020 web page.
The Work Programme comprises the following calls:
- CALL: SPACE 2018-2020 (Call identifier: H2020-SPACE-2018-2020)
- CALL: EGNSS MARKET UPTAKE 2019-2020 (Call identifier: H2020-SPACE-EGNSS-2019-2020)
The publication comprises the following calls:
- CALL: TRANSFORMING EUROPEAN INDUSTRY (Call identifier: H2020-NMBP-TR-IND-2018-2020 )
- CALL: INDUSTRIAL SUSTAINABILITY (Call identifier: H2020-NMBP-ST-IND-2018-2020)
- CALL: FOUNDATIONS FOR TOMORROW’S INDUSTRY (Call identifier: H2020-NMBP-TO-IND-2018-2020 )
For all above mentioned calls the opening date is 16th October 2018.
The three year Work Programme 2018 - 2020 is quite complex in terms of funding objectives, funding schemes, proposal submission procedures and deadlines. All information on the call, the detailed call description and important guidance for applicants in the "Horizon 2020 Grants Manual" are available online on the Participant Portal and should be read carefully.