Open: 19 May 2020
Deadline: 11 June 2020 17:00:00 Brussels time
Deadline Model: single-stage
Call Budget: 122 000 000
The Horizon 2020 Programme Committee configuration Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing has opened the second Coronavirus call for an Expression of Interest (H2020-SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2) for innovative and rapid health-related approaches to respond the pandemic and to deliver quick results for society.
Proposals are now invited against the following topic(s):
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2A – Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment. IA–Innovation action. Budget: 23 000 000.
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2B – Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics to improve surveillance and care at high Technology Readiness Levels (TRL). IA–Innovation action. Budget: 56 000 000.
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2C – Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak response. RIA – Research and Innovation action. Budget: 20 000 000.
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D – Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts. RIA – Research and Innovation action. Budget: 20 000 000.
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2E – Networking of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19. CSA Coordination and support action. Budget: 3 000 000.
The European Commission is organizing a web streaming event, where the above topics will be presented in more detail on Wednesday 20 May 2020 from 14h00 to 16h30 CET CET (at 15-17: 30 Moldova time). Link for web streaming : https://webcast.ec.europa.eu/2nd-call-infosession-20may2020